What is Snoqualmie Valley Venturing Crew #115?
Snoqualmie Valley Venturing Crew #115 was established in 1987 and is located in Snoqualmie Valley in East King County, WA. Venturing is an inclusive co-ed program through the Boy Scouts of America for teens aged 14-20 (or 13 and completed the 8th grade).
Venturing’s purpose is to provide positive experiences to help young people mature and to prepare them to become responsible and caring adults. Each venturing crew has its own program specialty. Crew #115's specialty is high adventure or any kind of fun in the outdoors. Our program emphasizes team work; we learn how much we can accomplish by working together.
The Christmas Treelot is our primary fundraiser for our organization and it funds all of the activities and equipment. It is run solely by the members of the group with the assistance of the adult leaders.
Christmas Treelot 2020
Many have emailed and asked: will you be selling Christmas Trees this year? Yes!
The Christmas Treelot you have come to know and love over the years will look a bit different to accomodate for Covid19. We have taken all the required steps to accommodate the pandemic rules set by the State and City.
While a few things have been adjusted, Crew #115 is anticipating high Christmas spirit regardless of the pandemic. Christmas trees are a nostalgic tradition that many are looking for this year.
Onsite sales will still be available, but here are a few changes to look out for:
• Masks Required at All Times
• No Santa Visits
• No Sunday Pancake Breakfast
• No Hot Cocoa or Cider
• We have widened our rows in our display area.
• Enjoy your visit, but please make it quick to avoid overcrowding.
• Our payment/checkout area will now take place outside.
• Consider visiting the Christmas treelot during the weekdays to overcrowding on the weekends.
• Families are welcome to come find their tree together, but Crew #115 is asking that only two people from a household at the cashier at one time.
NEW FOR 2020:
Crew #115 will be offering an online order and no-contact delivery option. Think of this as “we pick & delivery!” Delivery details are coming soon.